Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pink Dot


This is a shot from last summer on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood. I think I am unconsciously in the process of building an archive of store fronts and marquees.

I have been lying low since the holidays. I have this sciatic nerve condition which has flared up again recently. I have just begun the old therapy regimen of core exercises and cardio... because I have also gotten too fat again... which contributes to the condition. I believe I fall into the thirty-percentile group of men between 30-50 who are afflicted with degenerative disc disease, which causes the pinching of the sciatic nerve in the hollow of the hip joint. At any rate, it's a pain in the back and hip that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, if I had any.

So, between work and a bad back, I haven't had much time or energy to do much shooting. Pretty ironic when you consider my new years resolution of getting out there and shooting more.... figures!

No comments: